composure is really impt right?
I mean thats how you can do well for art comp right?
i guess it must be but anw, the countdown is like in officially 7 days!
screamsfreakspanics!
HAHAHa. i must be mad
but i guess thats how life is... but today the moves were not entirely good i have to admit. on thurs i am training everything. and treating friday like competition. i am assured i will do properly now, bcos when you reach the end you shld give yr all and not like panic anymore. I am sure that even if II know i am ultimately lousier than other pple in art gym than the nationals and pple that train out of hpps that do better than me. and even if i am lousy, I will tell my self ONLY ONE THING:
ITS NOT ABOUT HOW PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME... ITS ABOUT HOW I THINK OF MYSELF.
I BELIEVE THAT i WILL DO WELL IF I TRY HARD ENOUGH , WORK OUT MY BEST AND KEEP MY DETERMINATION AND COURAGE UP! BCOS I WILL DO WELL IF I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND ITS THE TIME TO DO IT NOW.
AND BCOS OF THAT,
TODAY MY MOVES IMPROVED, like really really improved okay...
i learned front tuck to roundoff backflip to backtuck which is a quadraple connection. and did well for beam and floor today. connected the whole thing, see miracles happen to those that believe not those that try so hard and yet try being worried. if i face it properlu i will do well, I will acheive extraodinary results with a neat and clean routine for evey apparatus. i am gonna work my best for thurs this wk, give my full support to tramp comp tmr, and show the world I am no longer that shaaloow fright in gym anymore and always freaking out in my routines during comp cos I know I am gg to make the most out of friday and do my best!!!(: better than anything I ever tried to be(:
i am niot saying this to make myself believe it but truely I will give my all bcos I know I can acheive greater if I give it all, relax and make it look so bloody confident and make myself look so good that I won't fall and i will definitely succeedxD
with love to all to do well this week(:
Gillian-the new one that will never tuck herself under a shell and fear anymore for she will rise and stand strong to acheive to her fullest potential
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
out of control;the tears that flow
![]() |
