
truly, pain stops anyone from acheiving what they know they can, its hard really to try and get back what you want when pain has stopped u from trying...its hiding from yr true identity...
why?
u know u can do better but bcos of it, it makes you lose grip on the very things you held on to...
sometimes you wonder if perhaps its trying so hard that makes you lose it.
competition is in 10 days.
if i don't make it, I want carnations on my grave and blue roses...
if I don't make it through, I just want you to know I will always rmb you, and I will rmb the wonderful times you have been thru with me. every single one of you.
my friends
my family
my coaches
my teachers
my buddies and best pals
sometimes I think I shld jjust give up right?
but its so hard really.
sometimes occasions tear you up really. its painful and then you don't know what to do about it and it doesn't go away. like when you want it to.
my calf muscles and the bone along the shin hurts like shit!
I am sorry readers but i am gonna swear...
FUCK THE HELL OFF YOU BLOODY LEGS STOP GIVING PAIN AND LET ME UNLEASH THE THINGS i CAN DO IN GYM. STOP GIVING ME SO MUCH TROUBLE. COMPETITION IS COMING AND IF YOU ARE NOT WORRIED ANKLES I AM! SO LET ME HAVE A LITTLE RELIEF WILL YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ASS HOLE CALVES, HOW AM I GONNA TRAIN IF YOU KEEP ON GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY FULL POTENTIAL! IF YOU WONT DTOP YR CRAP I CAN'T GIVE IT MY BEST AND MY FLOOR EXERCISE IS SUFFERING DREADFULLY! INEEDABREAKTODOWELLSODON'TYOUGIVEMETROUBLE!!!???
ITS TIRING...
one word its too complicating...
