THE DAY WHERE THE EARTH TURNED AROUND ALITTLE MORE THAN ITS USUAL(:
well today was better, I have to admit...
we went to the YOG learning centre and its a little coldd, but I could take it anw.
Nick, shuen and I had loads of crazy fun playing table tennis and chatting and whatever else so we had an enjoyable time.
and I brought wanshuen's book back today. well I sure learnt alot really through it. all that scheming and planning. hahah, it seems like a good way to settle stuff i guess? but oh wells.
and I went for ttraining today, it was really tiring and I felt sleepy which is pretty scary bcos this wld make you do moves like without concentration and you could... like could... break your ankle. :/
but I acheived two new moves today.(:
worth celebrating yeah. I could like do front tuck to front tuck connected (:
and front somer twist 360.yay!
the floor routines were powerful too so I was pretty happy. perhaps some things are starting to turn up well? and bars was good cos I got most of the moves but anw, it was scary honestly the somersault and losing your grip but overall yeah, enjoyable and fun(:
perhaps out of the dark clouds there is a silver lining...
but I think I have had enough forgiving, guilt and accusations by now.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
![]() |
