if a picture speaks a thousand words, we've been speaking everyday...
I miss all the times we used to play catching, sharks, and whatnot in the sponge pit.
I miss playing dog&bone and piggy back-catching as part of training.
I miss sitting at the hard tramp with Paul and Mel.
I miss climbing up the ropes, getting rope burn, and screaming/laughing as I let myself fall from the top of the rope.
I miss laughing for 15 minutes for no reason at all.
I miss being awed by Denise's vault routines, Jean's floor routines, Paul's tramp routines, and Jessica's flexibility.
I miss not being able to differentiate between Nat and Noey and I miss watching those two twins do random stunts.
I miss laughing with Fiona, laughing at Ann, and teasing Jess.
I miss telling Melody she's crazy, and I miss Bao's single-toned comments.
I miss the seniors leading us during conditioning.
I miss the feeling of security with the seniors around.
I miss the seniors.
I miss Raffles Artistic Gymnastics Team '08 (and '07).
dedicated by Kelly Alexys Tseng
its wonderful to know that someone else remembers things I missed too
:'(
I love subway cookies: DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP(: ftwwww
I will stuff myself silly till I can't dance nor flip due to an overeating of wonderway subway cookies(:
Saturday, March 21, 2009
its something that memories can't bring back.
![]() |
