The rush for forever
i know i haven't been really posting for ages but i think now i am free so i am gonna rush thru everything now hahaha since i can.(:
i will review one past significant event and continue when i am free cos my mum sticks to me like glue when i use the comp...WHY? I REALLY DUNNO WHY, SUPER WEIRD CAN SHE...D:
that day's POV: (now, i sound so lit and hist and geog)
That day was the last paper! One step was closer to freedom on that day! Still have Math PT, English PT a booboobooboo bshbshbshbsh. stressed mannnn. hheheh/those few days.
I feel quite good though. :D Did homework and all! But my mind was so alert! I couldn't sleep at all. first time. hahaha.
Then went to school after that. Mhmm. Paper was okay but I wrote super short compared to other people i think like LIANNE. HAHHA. D:
BUT quality not quantity, right? x) Although mine is probably bound to be lacking in quality too. >:( butshld be better than lianne, anws:D
After paper, went out with lianne! Wow I miss her so much! We ate at Cine BK and omg she's really retarded can. Its been a long time since we were together again outside having fun. i miss her so much but she'll be back soon (right? jaclyn?) if u get it... Then we watched JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH. But before that, let me tell you something REALLY REALLY retarded that happened!
You see, hyper Lianne and i needed to walk around cos it was still early mah, so after we bought the tickets, we saw some really freaky adverts and all. Then we went downstairs and walked around, but because it was so early, all shops were kinda closed!! Then i said, "...Can we walk a bit faster? This place is kind of freaky." and i wasn't lying cause of all the sounds and everything from the side stair well in the shoping centre. WHICH JUST SET LIANNE AND ME OFF OKAY, we both GOT SO CREEPED OUT. So STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDRETARDEDLIANNE grabbed my hand and she started dragging me along, so we were both running right? (despite the fact that i asked her to slow down) And then suddenly as we rounded the corner, we suddenly saw 3 RI guys or something, then we didn't have time to stop so we just kept running, then the guy in the middle pushed the guy closest to us. "WALAO!" Of course, and then he regained his balance. HAHAHA Lianne and I were laughing like crazy man! :D Like ooops. and retarded lianne thot that bcos he got frightened or shocked by our running that he sorta jumped aside to make way for us.... but so not can??/!!XP
Then later, we wanted to take escalator back up and then we saw the three guys at Pastamania, so we ran back down and took the lift. HAHA SO PAISEH. i think if they rmbered both of our faces, we will be branded wif embarSSMENT whenever we see them for life??!! ok no... i am so the DRAMA. XD
Anyway, yeah then we were early for the movie, and we just went in first. And I was just relaxing, then I went, "Uhhh, Lianne, you know this cinema is kind of creepy cause it's totally empty, can we go out first?" (bcos i rmbered all the ads we did seen and the cinema music was dammmnnn freaky can. and she and i were holding each other tightly and closing our eyes, not to think of anything... Yeah you can guess what happened. We like, stood outside for about 10 minutes toking before other people came HAHA. and hoping very badly that the bloody 3 guys wouldn't watch the same thing as us cos they were like walking around too, waiting.... dunno for whaT lah. Then we went inside also(when some pple went in and they were looking weirdly at us about why we were waiting right outside that cinema,hahaha, and we were just talking, then i told her why i wanted to go out. Because of the creepy music! Then lianne was like, "Oh yeah, and I kept imagining things also, like I thought I saw some guy in white at the back, then I looked properly and there was no one." Then i said i also saw some person in white sitting eh! Omg I and her were so scared for the rest of the movie even though there were other people inside la. Overactive imagination haiya but i think more of me than her la...
But anyway, the movie was EXCELLENT and I loved it! :D Lianne wants to read the book. (and i'll lend her, i always do, my lovely kindness)It was good good good.
Speaking of which, prom night is not out anymore!(sadly for poor lianneDDD: but i watched already and bernice too!!:D and jan it wasn't bad luh, the movie, i thot it was ok except for the killing part, siannxxx, keeps happening leh). I can't believe that LIANNE AND HER FRIENDS missed it. But I THINK Quarantine is coming out soon? Hopefully in time for any possible celebrations. :D it shld be nice. MIRRORS TOO!! except its M18. and jaclyn went for 4bia although it was NC16 and she 14. wth luh, how?? aiyah but my cousin did it b4, she was 16 and went to an M18 movie.haah.
I also want to watch WALL-E (by the way, lianne and I stood and watched the trailer for like, 10 minutes) and i was making retarded wall-e sounds to piss lianne offf. ahhah. but she was pushing me all the place.heh XD and Twilight too(although i absolutely hate bella-complain queen, horny bloody freak! :D
but now i cnt watch wall-e already la, no time and i think its gonna be off the cinemas soon. D: nvrm i shall buy the cd haaha. :X:D
oh and did i mention to u how retarded bernice was on NATIONAL DAY when i went out with lee jing and nimin to plaza sing? she told me she was gonna watch prom nite with her friend and then very much later she told me parts of the movie which convinced me to watch and she said that when watching, she got a shock at one of the frightening parts and then, hahahah, she was holding the popcorn and her hands went upwards AND THE ENTIRE POPCORN was sorta thrown and NEARLY WENT ONTO THE PERSON BEHIND...AHAHAHHA.(wait...was it the unknown person beside? the other side was her fren(lucky fren. ahahha)? aiyah nvrm) but anw its hilarious can...and it was almost la but still FUNNY.(:
anw, wait for my next post peeps.:D
gootaa, jump, ladies XP
Friday, September 12, 2008
![]() |
