This was adapted from lianne... and the me is lianne too cos i thot it was so retarded that i steal it from her and let yall read about how lame lianne is but yes she is a ball of fun so its ok to tok about her retarded convo here. tee hee O:
Me: Did you know that oysters can change from one gender to another and back again? :)
Linn: Err so?
Me: That's so cool right! What would you do if you could do that :D
Linn: Lianne, are you like a guy hidden in a girl's body? You can tell me if you are you know.
Me: No. I'm actually and oyster forced into a human skin:( It's very lonely to not be able to tell anybody. But then I thought, what if other people were trapped in human bodies too? I would find a kindred spirit who would empathise with my phlight! :D
Linn: Sorry, but no, I am totally human. But I love ou jian. I feel super sorry for your phlight.
Me: WHAT. This is why I couldn't tell any greedy humans of my dramatic life! D: I h8 u
Linn: Pls make a perfect pearl for me!I am very poor and if I have a nice round pearl,I would be able to live a normal life! Oysters' lives shld be sacrificed 4 mine!
Me: No! Oysters are worth more than humans :D We make pearlz. But while I am in human form...
Linn: OMG. You change from being a girl and a guy and occasionally pearls pop out of your mouth? Gross much?
Me: No it comes out of my ears and nose too! That's why I bend under my table in class. People think I'm eating but I'm collecting pearls.
Linn: OMG. Want! If you make 10 perfect pearls per day, imagine how rich I can get! *smug*
Me: Oh but I gave them to my dogs:/
Linn: Make some more! Hurry hurry! 100 by tomorrow arh! :)
Me: No! They're for my oyster boyfriend
Linn: (empty)
OMG. Wasted message. I have oysters! I will feed fat the ancient grudge I bear this little pearly creatures! I want dried oysters! *kiss*
Me: *kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**
*kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss
crazy rite, these pple/ but yes thats why she is damn nnn lame! ahhaha
Monday, August 11, 2008
![]() |
