lalala.
hmm, pple are bugging me to go for cheerleading tryouts tmr, but i don't wanna. coz i gotta concentrate on my GYM. ITS DAMN IMPT NEXT YEAR AND I CNT AFFORD TO SLACK AND I HAVE TO LEARNT MY TWISTS AND GIANT AND CONNECTIONS SO NO TIME TO LOSE LA BUT I WISH RGS CHEERLEADING IS MORE THAN DANCING LIKE THROWING SOMERSAULTING, THAT WLD HAVE BEEN MORE FUN BUT I AM CONFIRMED I WILL NOT GO CUZ ITS NO USE, AND I HAVE NO WISH TO DO IT ANYMORE LAH BUT ITS OK I AM HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE NOW, AND CHARLOTTE WENJUN AND LIANNE I WILL NOT TRY OUT ANYMORE. GOOD RIDDANCE, HAHAHA.:)
and jody says i shld visit sfox.com cuz they hav gd horror movies. hmm...i might try, i <3 fengyue, she has gd horror stories to tell. *thumbs up!
and this is my letter to cheerleading,
goodbye the world, i am not doing cheerleading anymore and i am not trying, goodbye the world, have fun with who you are, i know everyone will have fun highing and shaking themselves away. bye, i love myself.
i am such a good letter writer and you know that i am ego today...high mah.xD
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
![]() |
